• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Viz Media, Manga Plus Publish Chainsaw Man Author's New 140-Page 1-Shot in English

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sekaro

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:32 am Reply with quote
Ohhh... I'd like to see another Bakuman. Will keep a look out for this. Surprised
ErikaD.D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:43 am Reply with quote
Off topic a bit but it has to do with MangaPlus. I'm noticed MangaPlus recently removed 6 first-and-last chapters on Blue Box, Witch Watch, Elusive Samurai and Candy Flurry to 3 first-and-last chapters, and now majority of WSJ mangas has 3 first-and-last chapters. But MangaPlus still keep 6 first-and-last chapters on Mashle, Undead Unluck and Mission:Yozakura Family. Why is that? How could Mashle, UU amd Yozakura are the only ones to have 6 first-and-last chapters?
JoelBurger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:34 am Reply with quote
Sekaro wrote:
Ohhh... I'd like to see another Bakuman. Will keep a look out for this. Surprised

Thankfully this is far better than Bakuman. More "the grind of making manga is repetitive, crushing, and can seem pointless at times", and less "don't listen to women, you're writing a manga for boys"
Touma55

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:38 pm Reply with quote
Absolutely incredible! I highly recommend checking it out if you haven't already!
Abraham Omosun

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:55 pm Reply with quote
ErikaD.D wrote:
Off topic a bit but it has to do with MangaPlus. I'm noticed MangaPlus recently removed 6 first-and-last chapters on Blue Box, Witch Watch, Elusive Samurai and Candy Flurry to 3 first-and-last chapters, and now majority of WSJ mangas has 3 first-and-last chapters. But MangaPlus still keep 6 first-and-last chapters on Mashle, Undead Unluck and Mission:Yozakura Family. Why is that? How could Mashle, UU amd Yozakura are the only ones to have 6 first-and-last chapters?

Just checked, it is still first and last six for me (concerning blue box and the rest you mentioned)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1