• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Megaton Musashi Franchise Posts New Videos, More Anime Cast & Staff, November 11 Game Laun

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlueAlf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 am Reply with quote
This sounds really interesting.

My opinion of Akihiro Hino's storywriting was soured because of Gundam AGE, but I kinda hope this can turn things around.
James02

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:53 am Reply with quote
The anime looks better but the game still looks good
SrkSano

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 11:30 am Reply with quote
Always good to have more mecha anime on TV. The kids in school thing is a bit tiresome. There's just way too much anime about kids in school for my tastes. I will still give the first episode a shot and see how it goes.
SHD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:51 pm Reply with quote
Oh, so the anime is not the adaptation of the game but a tie-in project? Much better. I'd been looking forward to this for a good while now, and I'd been worried about the game aspect. Anyway, this continues to look fun, I'm not expecting anything terribly deep or intelligent, so hopefully it'll entertain me.

(And Takeuchi Shunsuke plays the hot-blooded muscle guy again. Very Happy He has a voice like caramel truffle chocolate, and sure, he puts it to good use in drama CDs and whatnot, but in anime he keeps getting big muscle guy roles like Brawler in Akudama Drive, or his character in this show... even the exceptions are the likes of Iram in Hathaway and that one friend in Tokyo Revengers, not ikemen roles, aside of franchise tie-ins.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1