• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Deadly Sins: Four Knights of the Apocalypse Anime Reveals More Cast, Staff, October Debu

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheSleepyMonkey

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:04 am Reply with quote
Reay happy to see Kikunnosuke Toya in more projects.

Either way, just seeing a SDS anime project that doesn't look like a complete trainwreck is enough to make me immensily satisfied... Laughing
SP654

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 12:31 am Reply with quote
Hope Netflix release it weekly outside of Japan
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2023 9:10 am Reply with quote
Nice to get to hear what everybody sounds like in anime form! They sound perfect for their characters! Kouki Uchiyama is probably the biggest name in the cast but that makes sense for who he's playing.

Animation also looks solid so far (I doubt the fights will get on the level of the first two Seven Deadly Sins seasons, but one can hope).
Glordit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 2:00 am Reply with quote
MFrontier wrote:
Nice to get to hear what everybody sounds like in anime form! They sound perfect for their characters! Kouki Uchiyama is probably the biggest name in the cast but that makes sense for who he's playing.

Animation also looks solid so far (I doubt the fights will get on the level of the first two Seven Deadly Sins seasons, but one can hope).

They have at least given this to another studio (Telecom Animation Film) and finally got rid of DEEN and Marvy Jack.
Joker#941490

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2023 4:06 pm Reply with quote
TheSleepyMonkey wrote:
Reay happy to see Kikunnosuke Toya in more projects.

Either way, just seeing a SDS anime project that doesn't look like a complete trainwreck is enough to make me immensily satisfied... Laughing

DEEN did the second movie and it was better since it was what they put their focus on.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1