• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll to Also Stream Zom 100: Bucket List of the Dead Anime

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kiwi93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:37 pm Reply with quote
Awesome l! But man Netflix, Hulu and CR are streaming this! Viz is really trying to get as many people to watch this.
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:37 pm Reply with quote
YO WTF
el_morris

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:43 pm Reply with quote
Now boys, this right here is real competition, a title available in as many platforms as possible in equal conditions. I would like to see all licensors to follow Viz Media steps and get rid of the current exclusivity model so every show is available in Netflix, Crunchyroll, Hulu (or Star+ here in MX) and every other platform out there.
paulchaested

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:44 pm Reply with quote
Hmm... so that leaker was right about Zom 100 is coming to CR too. He's been spot on with everything and so I guess that means CR is going to announce Apothecary Diaries since he hinted that they got it?
Glordit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm Reply with quote
el_morris wrote:
Now boys, this right here is real competition, a title available in as many platforms as possible in equal conditions. I would like to see all licensors to follow Viz Media steps and get rid of the current exclusivity model so every show is available in Netflix, Crunchyroll, Hulu (or Star+ here in MX) and every other platform out there.

The only problem is that VIZ likes money, and some services are willing to pay ridiculous amounts for exclusivity.
PipimiOden

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:46 pm Reply with quote
el_morris wrote:

love when companies take the pop team epic/d4dj route
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:49 pm Reply with quote
paulchaested wrote:
Hmm... so that leaker was right about Zom 100 is coming to CR too. He's been spot on with everything and so I guess that means CR is going to announce Apothecary Diaries since he hinted that they got it?

What else has this leaker said?
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:50 pm Reply with quote
I sure hope they put the dub on CR as well... This anime looks like its going to be awesome.. but right now I feel the DUB will only be on Hulu or Netflix.

EDIT: By the looks of the article it will... but I just want clarification on the matter.....

Last edited by Sevokevo Royuki on Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:52 pm Reply with quote
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:
I sure hope they put the dub on CR as well... This anime looks like its going to be awesome.. but right now I feel the DUB will only be on Hulu or Netflix.

The article said it will stream an English dub too, but it's unknown if it's the one by BangZoom or will go as far to make a separate in-house one.
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:53 pm Reply with quote
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:

The article said it will stream an English dub too, but it's unknown if it's the one by BangZoom or will go as far to make a separate in-house one.

Yeah I updated my post on the matter,,,, but yeah it was originally on Hulu and Netflix..... It looks like its all controlled by Viz themselves so we will see..... but I really don't care who dubs it... as long as the contracts are good for the VA regardless if it Union or non union.
Eddy2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:56 pm Reply with quote
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:

That second scenario sounds way too big of a stretch. CR's own article on the matter even has the BZ cast listed.

Last edited by Eddy2 on Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
paulchaested

Ryuji-Dono wrote:
paulchaested wrote:

-CR has some kind of collaboration with Toei, then he retweeted another leaker saying "DBZ is real".
-Leaked that CR will announce more info and and a new trailer of Solo Leveling at their industry panel at AX before the official EN twitter account of Solo Leveling announced it. He then follows up saying "They listened to us" suggesting that the anime looks much better than the first trailer.
-Aniplex is collaborating with Playstation and that either Aniplex of America of CR will announce a Sekiro anime and possibly a Ghost of Tsushima anime. Even leaked a 5 second clip of what looks to be The Wolf from Sekiro before Kadokawa(?) took it down.

-Said that CR is really cooking a bunch of stuff right now, might get announced at their industry panel

Last edited by paulchaested on Sat Jul 01, 2023 3:11 pm; edited 4 times in total
el_morris

PipimiOden wrote:
el_morris wrote:

love when companies take the pop team epic/d4dj route

Or recently Vinland Saga S2
Ryuji-Dono

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:57 pm Reply with quote
[quote="Eddy2"]
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:

Quote:

That second scenario sounds way too big of a stretch. CR's own article on the matter even has the BZ cast listed.

Oh wait, nvm.

But yeah, that said, I'm wondering if the dubs in other languages will be the same if Netflix streams it in other countries too.
Glordit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2023 2:57 pm Reply with quote
Ryuji-Dono wrote:
paulchaested wrote:

They are not really a "leaker", they just someone who is posting things they read on various Chinese messaging services/forums/sites.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2