• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: California's Royal/t Shows Chocolate Underground Tonight

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GhostShell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:12 pm Reply with quote
I remember watching this movie at its Canadian Premiere at the Richmond Cultural Centre May 29, 2010 during that year's New Asia Film Festival. It was quite good. Plus it was produced by Production I.G., which drew me to the title from the outset.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 6:16 pm Reply with quote
Film should be in English. Laughing
mdo7

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:27 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Film should be in English. Laughing

Yeah, I'm wondering about that too. Also, I know Chocolate Underground was shown in UK, but yet no companies in UK like Manga Entertainment, or Optimum Pictures has gotten the license for the show's dub. I would like to see that. I know there was a TV series done in UK, maybe whenever there is a chance they could get some of the cast from the TV show to lent their voice for the anime (if it's ever the case), but I don't mind some well-known UK actors to lent voice for this one like Daniel Craig or Kenneth Branaugh could maybe voice one of the adult in this one, I don't know who could voice the kids in the anime for the English dub, but I like to see an English dub for this because well it's originally made in the UK.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Pippin4242

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:48 am Reply with quote
No mention of the old live-action TV series from CITV? Can't watch Chocolate Underground myself, because "~So good so GOOD, SO GOOD FOR YOU~" scarred me.

- Pips
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1