• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Japanese Anime Classic Collection Drops April 27

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:51 pm Reply with quote
Oh I was wondering when this was coming out. I remember it being mentioned awhile back but thought it had already been released. Not to mention considering it being region free I thought you could still by it through 'CD Japan'.

Will this be available to pick up in the states at 'Amazon' or other retailers? I want to recommended this to my job and see if they'll pick it up.
Cloe

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:33 pm Reply with quote
This set looks absolutely amazing. I've seen lots and lots of American and European animation from the early stages of animation history, but not very much anime. It'll be fun to re-visit the roots of modern animated entertainment. I can't wait for this to come out. It'll look snug as a bug next to my Fleischer Studio DVDs.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
doc-watson42
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:42 pm Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Oh I was wondering when this was coming out. I remember it being mentioned awhile back but thought it had already been released. Not to mention considering it being region free I thought you could still by it through 'CD Japan'.

Will this be available to pick up in the states at 'Amazon' or other retailers? I want to recommended this to my job and see if they'll pick it up.

Ask—they do response to E-mail queries. (I've ordered mine direct from them however.)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1