• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: Tomy And D3Publisher Of America Announce Naruto Fighting Game For Nintendo's Wii System

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Son Biggie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:40 pm Reply with quote
after seeing what the Wii can do with DargonBall Z BT2 im sure Naruto is going to be good
Deltakiral

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:11 pm Reply with quote
Son Biggie wrote:
after seeing what the Wii can do with DargonBall Z BT2 im sure Naruto is going to be good

Yeah I certainly hope that there is some effort put into this title, and it's really no surprise that there will be a wii naruto considering that the Naruto game for Gamcube was one of the most successful games on that system.....well that it's not named Resident Evil 4.
britannicamoore

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:05 pm Reply with quote
all i have to say it WOOT!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Josh7289

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:28 pm Reply with quote
Deltakiral wrote:
Son Biggie wrote:

Yeah I certainly hope that there is some effort put into this title, and it's really no surprise that there will be a wii naruto considering that the Naruto game for Gamcube was one of the most successful games on that system.....well that it's not named Resident Evil 4.

Actually, RE4 wasn't as successful as it was highly reviewed.

Anyway, I have the complete opposite opinion about DBZ BT2 on Wii -- the motion controls were poorly implemented, and standard control works far better.

What I am really wondering is what actually is this MVZ game? Is it an "enhanced port" of Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3? An entirely original game? And what does the stupid name mean?

Oh, wait, dammit. I just checked Wikipedia about this game. Before it said MVZ was a port of GNT 3, but now it definitely appears this is an original game for North America. But...14 characters?! Why only 14?! I don't know the combat system in GNT EX for Wii in Japan, but MVZ will probably use it...Crap...I'll probably just skip this and import GNT 3 for GameCube.
oslapedo

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Josh7289 wrote:
Deltakiral wrote:
Son Biggie wrote:

Actually, RE4 wasn't as successful as it was highly reviewed.

Anyway, I have the complete opposite opinion about DBZ BT2 on Wii -- the motion controls were poorly implemented, and standard control works far better.

What I am really wondering is what actually is this MVZ game? Is it an "enhanced port" of Gekitou Ninja Taisen 3? An entirely original game? And what does the stupid name mean?

Oh, wait, dammit. I just checked Wikipedia about this game. Before it said MVZ was a port of GNT 3, but now it definitely appears this is an original game for North America. But...14 characters?! Why only 14?! I don't know the combat system in GNT EX for Wii in Japan, but MVZ will probably use it...Crap...I'll probably just skip this and import GNT 3 for GameCube.

I know 14 characters! That is annoying, the original GNT3 had about 30, and CON2 had 23...How can there be characters 'never seen in the series before' if theyre getting rid of so many that were already there?
I had already imported GNT 4, and I might still get this for my Wii but...14 characters?
MissAsako

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:46 pm Reply with quote
I better be getting that Wii.
I have like $60 left.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1