• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New York Comic-Con 2011

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tuxedocat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:35 pm Reply with quote
Nice to see someone pushing Tiger and Bunny. I'm assuming that booth belongs to Viz, but I can't tell.
glitteringloke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:33 pm Reply with quote
tiger bunny was at the bandai booth Smile
jacksonh

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm surprised there was no mention of airing the remaining Golgo 13 episodes (27-50) in 2012 at the AnimeNetwork Panel.

Maybe Seraphim Digital is still working on the dub but I doubt any of the new titles they mentioned have been completed yet either.

I plan to buy the Collection 3 & 4 DVDs (when available) so whether or not they broadcast the episodes doesn't really matter to me, but I'm sure any paying subscribers would want their money's worth.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:05 am Reply with quote
Heheh, instead of the corner basement, this year they stuck NYAF instead at the attic of the convention center, with just a couple of stairs to go in or out. At least it has a spacious skylight ceiling, while the panels are in the same panel rooms as all the others this time. Laughing
Jrittmayer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:15 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
Heheh, instead of the corner basement, this year they stuck NYAF instead at the attic of the convention center, with just a couple of stairs to go in or out. At least it has a spacious skylight ceiling, while the panels are in the same panel rooms as all the others this time. Laughing

But no fan panels Sad
enurtsol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:18 am Reply with quote
Jrittmayer wrote:
enurtsol wrote:

But no fan panels Sad

There were! On the food court. Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1