Nintendo Switch Console Has 10 Million-Seller Games
posted on by Jennifer Sherman
Nintendo revealed on Tuesday that its Nintendo Switch console now has 10 games that have sold more than 1 million units worldwide as of June 30. The games and their sales numbers include:
- Super Mario Odyssey: 11.17 million units
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe: 10.35 million units
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild: 9.32 million units
- Splatoon 2: 6.76 million units
- 1-2-Switch: 2.45 million units
- ARMS: 2.01 million units
- Kirby Star Allies: 1.89 million units
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2: 1.42 million units
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze: 1.40 million units
- Mario Tennis Aces: 1.38 million units
The games that joined the list in the first quarter of fiscal year 2018 are Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze and Mario Tennis Aces.
Additionally, the company revealed that its Nintendo Labo series has sold 1.39 million units since launching on April 20. The re-release of the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, which shipped on June 29, has sold 1.26 million units.