Next Super Sentai Show Kyōryūger's Ad Streamed
posted on by Egan Loo
The production company Toei began streaming an announcement commercial for Jūden Sentai Kyōryūger, the next special-effects series in its Super Sentai franchise, on Sunday.
The commercial highlights "the debut of the most powerful heroes yet" and notes that this latest sentai's motif is dinosaur. The series stars the following new team:
- Ryō Ryūsei (Ouran High School Host Club, Liar Game: Reborn) as Kyōryū-Red/Daigo Kiryū
- Shūsuke Saitō (Ōoku) as Kyōryū-Black/Ian Yorkland
- Yamato Kinjō as Kyōryū-Blue/Nobuharu Udō
- Akihisa Shiono (2012 GTO) as Kyōryū-Green/Sōji Rippukan
- Ayuri Konno (Another) as Kyōryū-Pink/Amy Yuzuki
The cast will appear in person in nine stage shows on January 26 and 27 at Tokyo Dome City's Prism Hall. The series itself will premiere on February 17 at 7:30 a.m.
Update: The February issue of Hyper Hobby magazine revealed the main staff last month:
- Chief Producer: Takahito Omori (Toei)
- Writer: Riku Sanjou
- Director: Koichi Sakamoto
- Music: Toshihiko Sahashi
- Action Director: Hirofumi Fukuzawa
- Special-Effects Director: Hiroshi Butsuda
Update: Nippon Columbia is listing the opening and ending themes for the series.
- Opening: "VAMOLA! Kyoryuger!” (Let's Go! Kyoryuger!) by Kamata Shogo
- Ending:“Minna Atsumare! Kyoryuger” (“Everyone come together! Kyoryuger!), by Takatori Hideaki (Samurai Sentai Shinkenger ED)
Thanks to Daniel Villodres for the news tip
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history