Next Super Sentai Show Kyōryūger's Cast, Characters Revealed
posted on by Egan Loo
A flyer for a premiere event for the next Super Sentai special-effects series, Jūden Sentai Kyōryūger, has revealed the cast and main characters. The cast will appear in person in nine stage shows on January 26 and 27 at Tokyo Dome City's Prism Hall.
- Ryō Ryūsei (Ouran High School Host Club, Liar Game: Reborn) as Kyōryū-Red/Daigo Kiryū
- Shūsuke Saitō (Ōoku) as Kyōryū-Black/Ian Yorkland
- Yamato Kinjō as Kyōryū-Blue/Nobuharu Udō
- Akihisa Shiono (2012 GTO) as Kyōryū-Green/Sōji Rippukan
- Ayuri Konno (Another) as Kyōryū-Pink/Amy Yuzuki
The first syllables of the characters' given names happen to spell out DA-I-NO-SO-A (the Japanese pronunication of the English word "dinosaur"), while the first syllables of their family names spell out KI-YO-U-RI-YU (kyōryū, the Japanese word for "dinosaur").