News Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic Anime's 2nd Preview Aired
posted on 2012-08-05 12:27 EDT
The second preview for the Magi - The Labyrinth of Magic television anime series aired on Sunday, and along with an updated website, it revealed the anime's staff.
- Original Story: Shinobu Ohtaka (manga running in Shogakukan's Weekly Shonen Sunday)
- Director: Koji Masunari
- Series Script Editor: Hiroyuki Yoshino
- Character Design, Chief Animation Director: Toshifumi Akai
- Concept Design: Shiho Takeuchi
- Effect Animation: Takashi Hashimoto
- Art Director: Ayu Kawamoto
- Art Design: Yūho Taniuchi (Kusanagi)
- Color Key: Eri SUZUKI
- Director of Photography: Yoshihiro SEKIYA
- Editor: Akinori Mishima
- Sound Director: Hiromi KIKUTA
- Animation Production: A-1 Pictures
- Production: Magi Production Committee
The original manga re-imagines tales from the classic story One Thousand and One Nights (also known as Arabian Nights). Ohtaka, the creator of Sumomomo Momomo, has been serializing Magi since 2009, and Shogakukan published the 13th compiled book volume last month.
This 90th anniversary project from Shogakukan will premiere in October and run every Sunday at 5:00 p.m. on MBS, TBS, and their network of affiliates.
Source: Comic Natalie
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history