Tiger & Bunny: The Rising Film's Teaser Streamed
posted on by Egan Loo
The official website for the Tiger & Bunny anime franchise began streaming the "super teaser trailer" for Tiger & Bunny The Movie -The Rising-, the second film based on the Tiger & Bunny superhero television anime series, on Tuesday. The trailer teases "the final day of Sternbild City!?" and "the shocking fate of the hero combo!!"
The following cast and staff are returning:
- Hiroaki Hirata as Wild Tiger/Kotetsu T. Kaburagi
- Masakazu Morita as Barnaby Brooks, Jr.
- Planning/Created By: Sunrise
- Director: Yoshitomo Yonetani
- Screenplay/Story Director: Masafumi Nishida
- Character Design Concept/Hero Design: Masakazu Katsura
- Distribution: Shochiku, T-Joy
The film will open next autumn.
The first film, Gekijō-ban Tiger & Bunny -The Beginning-, opened in Japan on September 22, and people in Hong Kong and Taiwan were able to see the film that same day via live-viewing feeds in theaters. Theaters in Singapore, Thailand, the United States, the United Kingdom, Ireland, and France have also shown the film, and South Korea became the 10th global country or territory to receive the film in November.