News Mujaki no Rakuen OAD Cast Announced
posted on 2014-08-01 15:40 EDT
The September issue of Hakusensha's Young Animal Arashi magazine announced the original anime DVD cast of Uran's Mujaki no Rakuen (Paradise of Innocence) manga on Friday.
The anime stars:
- Yasuaki Takumi (The Familiar of Zero F's Ari) as Shōta
- Mayuka Nomura (Rescue Me's Sayaka Shimizu) as Konomi
- Sachie Hirai as Manatsu
- Ayano Niina (Star Driver's Kanako) as Rio
- Nana Inoue (Magikano's Rika) as Nako
- Kanami Satou (Akame ga Kill's Aria) as Sayo
Hideki Araki is directing the anime. The DVD will be bundled with the sixth limited-edition manga volume on August 29.
In the popular "nostalgic & innocent story," Shōta is sent back in time to his elementary school days via a mysterious school pool. He see Konomi-chan, a girl who would eventually become a nationally popular actress, and other cute girls when they were innocent and defenseless.
Uran launched the manga in Young Animal Arashi magazine in 2011.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history