Ghibli Screenings at Prince Charles Cinema
posted on by Andrew Osmond
The Prince Charles cinema in London's Leicester Square, which regularly screens Ghibli films, has announced the following screenings for January and February 2017. There will be subtitled screenings on Saturday and dubbed screenings on Sundays (In addition to these, the cinema is also screening Ghost in the Shell, the original 1995 film, on Wednesday January 25 at 8.45 p.m.)
- Laputa Castle in the Sky (Japanese) on Saturday January 7 at 3.55 p.m.
- Princess Mononoke (English, pictured) on Sunday January 8 at 12.30 p.m.
- Grave of the Fireflies (Japanese) on Saturday January 14 at 4 p.m.
- My Neighbor Totoro (Japanese) on Saturday January 21 at 4.15 p.m.
- Spirited Away (English) on Sunday January 22 at 12.15 p.m.
- Kiki's Delivery Service (Japanese) on Saturday January 28 at 3.50 p.m.
- My Neighbor Totoro (English) on Sunday February 12 at 12.30 p.m.
- Only Yesterday (Japanese) on Saturday February 18 at 3.35 p.m.
- Howl's Moving Castle (English) on Sunday February 26 at 12 noon.
Tickets for all these screenings are available here.