Spy×Family Manga Tops 25 Million Copies in Circulation
posted on by Egan Loo
The manga has more than doubled in circulation in the last year.
The manga's circulation topped:
- 1 million copies in November 2019
- 2 million copies in January 2020
- 3 million copies in May 2020
- 4 million copies in July 2020
- 5.5 million copies in August 2020
- 8 million copies in December 2020
- 10 million copies in June 2021
- 21 million copies in May 2022
Master spy Twilight is the best at what he does when it comes to going undercover on dangerous missions in the name of a better world. But when he receives the ultimate impossible assignment—get married and have a kid—he may finally be in over his head!
Not one to depend on others, Twilight has his work cut out for him procuring both a wife and a child for his mission to infiltrate an elite private school. What he doesn't know is that the wife he's chosen is an assassin and the child he's adopted is a telepath!
Shueisha is simulpublishing the manga in English on its MANGA Plus service. Viz Media added the manga to its app as part of its Shonen Jump subscription in September 2019. The company is also publishing the manga in print.
The manga is also inspiring a stage play adaptation in spring 2023.