• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Battle Angel Alita: Last Order GN 14

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:11 am Reply with quote
Here's my opinion on Battle Angel Alita at this point: tell me when the ZOTT ends, and then I will catch up by skimming through the volumes since I quit the series for the plot points whilst skipping the obnoxiously unending battle tournament.
Shirubie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:19 am Reply with quote
English volume 14 is out already? I'm reading this manga in french and I'm still waiting for volume 13! It came out this month in France (english version was out last june!) but can take 2-4 months to get to Canada.

You suck Glénat (french editor). I'm sick of waiting, scanlations here I come.
Monumension

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:52 pm Reply with quote
I think it's definitely the best volume in a while, because even though there's a tournament going on the story doesn't concern itself too much about it. Instead it gives the reader some good ideas of where the story will be going after the ZOTT final is over.
Rolando_jose

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:02 am Reply with quote
Shirubie wrote:
English volume 14 is out already? I'm reading this manga in french and I'm still waiting for volume 13! It came out this month in France (english version was out last june!) but can take 2-4 months to get to Canada.

I don't know about the serialization, but we are at tome 19 in Spain, and I'm really tired of that Tournament. Evil or Very Mad
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1