• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Final Fantasy Gets Rhythm Game for Nintendo 3DS

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sakurazuka_Reika

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:55 am Reply with quote
My reaction after reading the title: "They really do make anything, don't they?"

After reading the article: "...Now I kinda want this..."
Hypeathon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:05 am Reply with quote
Sakurazuka_Reika wrote:
My reaction after reading the title: "They really do make anything, don't they?"

My reaction after reading the title: "Dun dun dun duuuun dun, dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun!"

I've never even played any of the Final Fantasy games other than Crystal Chronicles (and I didn't even finish that one) and yet that jingle is iconic.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 am Reply with quote
Surprising that they would want to do this. It's unexpected but at teh same time not. The reason I say this is because anyone who was around when FF7 came out saw them trying to cash in on anything so long as the 'FF' brand was on it. While other games they tried often time failed. I can only think of this when one guy slammed Square for going on such a tirade. But hey, they're a company about making money. So I'm curious to see how this is going to pan out.
rizuchan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:31 pm Reply with quote
WANT.

I love Final Fantasy and rhythm games so despite being odd this is exciting for me. I wonder if they'll have an NA release though... its too bad the 3DS is region locked, because I've imported lots of other rhythm games for DS and PSP since there's not really too much of a language barrier.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1