• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: NIS America to Release Atelier Meruru PS3 Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:05 pm Reply with quote
Not unexpected, but nice to see it coming out so soon. Now I just need to get a better ending on Totori.

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Catseyetiger

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 6:18 pm Reply with quote
I enjoyed game one and have yet to play game two.
game one had more than one ending. i would think this would be the case with game two as well.
Haterater

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:26 am Reply with quote
I'm a bit surprised its coming so soon. Would like to see it happen more often from other companies.
Teriyaki Terrier

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:37 am Reply with quote
It seems like it's been some time since I last saw NIS license any Atelier game, but given there are so many versions of the game, it can be somewhat challenging to keep track of them all unless your a true fan of the series.

It's been a while since I last had the chance to play a Atelier series, but typically they are good games.
kazume

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:53 pm Reply with quote
2 was such a more enhanced version of part 1's mechanics but I love both games dearly.

When you're tired of saving the world a-la-FF games, it's nice breath of fresh air to take on a game such as these that are more laid back and allow you to appreciate the world, game mechanics, story, etc rather than "dude I killed that last boss like a... boss O_o"
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1