• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Nisemonogatari (with index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am Reply with quote
Laughing I hate that anime producers know what to do to ensure that I'm a "first day buy."
NegativeGate

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:51 am Reply with quote
DuskyPredator wrote:
Episode Six

So I guess that Mayoi has secretly been a masochist this entire time, and lost interest spoiler[the second he did not greet her by sexual harassment] We kind of got some idea of what she thinks of age.

Koyomi did manage to take Hitagi by surprise when he spoiler[said that he loved her,] but she was really trying to stop him from being involved, but caved if they handle it her way.Though I could not quite figure out what her relationship with Tsubasa is, when she was on the phone she seemed a little afraid, and she did let the spoiler[sama thing] slip. It is hard to tell what is a joke though with Hitagi.

And spoiler[tsundere Shinobu] was cool, she is earning her place as one of the characters.

Yeah this response is like nine days late but isn't this gag all based on Tsubasa telling her that she would ask Araragi to be her boyfriend if she didn't listen to her? It is possible further coercion is going on off screen.
Ikari1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:46 pm Reply with quote
Blood- wrote:
Laughing I hate that anime producers know what to do to ensure that I'm a "first day buy."

They certainly know how to do that dont they Smile ?

I cant believe what I just saw. spoiler[I was waiting for the ''and then I woke up'' but it never came!]

That was hillarious and terrifying (at the end) at the same time. Can I just confirm with everyone on here that Araragi is actually blood related to Karen? spoiler[Other wise Im going to continue to feel really guilty about enjoying this episode]. I thought the way they turned something as mundane as spoiler[brushing your teeth] into ''that'' was brilliant. The music in the background was a real tension raiser.

Have I missed some vital piece of information somewhere.

Also what was the item that other sister went to get from the shop? I didn't understand what it was she was getting.
mad mac

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:02 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

Also what was the item that other sister went to get from the shop? I didn't understand what it was she was getting.

An awl is basically an old fashioned drill. Something she pretty much had no use for except to murder them very slowly and painfully. (Or drill a hole in the wall and keep an eye on them, I suppose.)
killmyself

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:22 pm Reply with quote
That episode was amazing. They essentially gave you nothing and made it feel like you just watched something extremely perverted. They are surpassing the majority of the harem genre by ridiculing everything about it.
Yttrbio

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:26 pm Reply with quote
I spent the whole episode laughing my ass off, but if someone asked me "what's so funny?" I don't think I could do anything but stare blankly.
Stark700

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:37 pm Reply with quote
LOL, this episode indeed made me laugh a bit especially with the toothbrush scenes involving Karen. I wonder what Senjōgahara will think of it if or when she finds out Wink
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Blood-
Bargain Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:51 pm Reply with quote
ANN needs an emoticon that expresses the thought, "hilariously creepy." Right now, this is probably the closest we have: Laughing Shocked

So many laughs, but probably the biggest one for me was when Karen thought that Araragi was going spoiler[to shove the toothbrush up her butt.]
walw6pK4Alo

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:25 pm Reply with quote
Karen confirmed for best girl. SHAFT confirmed for earning millions again. Make Meduka: yeah sure, that's nice. Make incestuous fetish material: AotY.
EmbraceMe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm Reply with quote
I didn't ask for this... but I like it. Hilarious and delicious.

This is almost like my hentai.
DuskyPredator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:40 pm Reply with quote
We just watched a good percentage of episode 8 of Koyomi spoiler[pleasuring Karen with a toothbrush], and not the way you might think. I am not sure where the line is for crossing the line with thos two, but I am sure they crossed one. And all this was done so that he could apparently stop spoiler[Suruga from sexually] attacking Karen.

Also clearly obvious was just how much taller Karen is to Koyomi, she is almost a good head taller than him.
Ikari1

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:20 pm Reply with quote
mad mac wrote:
Quote:

An awl is basically an old fashioned drill. Something she pretty much had no use for except to murder them very slowly and painfully. (Or drill a hole in the wall and keep an eye on them, I suppose.)

Thanks for clearing that up. didn't think it would be anything nice.
Quote:

I spent the whole episode laughing my ass off, but if someone asked me "what's so funny?" I don't think I could do anything but stare blankly.

This exactly. I was laughing most of the way through it but couldnt work out why. It was pretty sensual the way they did it.

DuskyPredator wrote:
We just watched a good percentage of episode 8 of Koyomi spoiler[pleasuring Karen with a toothbrush], and not the way you might think. I am not sure where the line is for crossing the line with thos two, but I am sure they crossed one. And all this was done so that he could apparently stop spoiler[Suruga from sexually] attacking Karen.

Also clearly obvious was just how much taller Karen is to Koyomi, she is almost a good head taller than him.

Im sure they crossed lines as well but I cant honestly say I care. Karen's character is just too much fun.
Ggultra2764
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm Reply with quote
Latest episode was certainly on the sexual confusion end for me on account the whole spoiler[toothbrush scene with Koyomi and Karen] leaves one wondering if they should be aroused or offended at the scene. Confused
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Stark700

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:31 am Reply with quote
Wait a min, didn't Araragi and Karen kiss before in a previous episode?

For *legit* reasons of course. I remember @ end of episode 5 that aired few weeks ago. The scene cut to the ending before the viewers can see anything Rolling Eyes
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:38 am Reply with quote
It was 3 and a half minutes. I went back and checked when they started after Tsukihi interrupted. Disturbing on multiple levels, but still arousing.

Also, did anyone else find the OP funny? Something about the tone and the cutesy way Tsukihi was dancing just made me laugh from the start.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 8 of 16