• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Promo for Episode 0 of Horror Anime 'Another' Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:23 pm Reply with quote
Oh my, she looks quite cheerful in this promo or rather, her childhood. Is that also some semi-yuri action I'm seeing there?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:09 pm Reply with quote
Stark700 wrote:
Oh my, she looks quite cheerful in this promo or rather, her childhood. Is that also some semi-yuri action I'm seeing there?

Kinda just appears as if they are just playing. A lot of the girls over here act the same, shower together, playfight together, as well share food. They did do each of these things a bit more oddly though.
Mr. sickVisionz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote
She looks cheery beyond comprehension considering how her being happy the regular anime is about as upbeat as Daria.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:29 pm Reply with quote
1945113 wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

Kinda just appears as if they are just playing. A lot of the girls over here act the same, shower together, playfight together, as well share food. They did do each of these things a bit more oddly though.

Oh yeah we know................. Laughing
jojothepunisher

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:51 pm Reply with quote
That's Mei's twin Fujioka or something.
Stark700

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:56 pm Reply with quote
jojothepunisher wrote:
That's Mei's twin Fujioka or something.

Edit: Nvm, you're probably right.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:24 pm Reply with quote
1945113 wrote:
Stark700 wrote:

Yeah, but brown-haired girl slips on a bar of soap in the shower, crashes through the glass shower door and gets impaled. Mei's does the 'kaa, kaa, kaa' chuckle as she looks at the TV screen mocking us for thinking it was just a lightweight episode. I know this sounds like a joke, but I wouldn't put it past them for showing this fluffy preview Twisted Evil
hikaru004

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:04 pm Reply with quote
Aww...Mei and Fujioka look happy there. It's nice and sad to see that Mei had happier times and dressed differently before the curse started.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1