• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: NANA TV Series

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kagemusha

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 6:58 pm Reply with quote
It was only a matter of time before this happened, though I suppose they could have done live action like the movie (maybe they still will). Looking forward to this forwarding the story for me, especially since the wait between manga volumes is so long and I have no desire the get Shojo Bat every month.
DKL

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 11:02 pm Reply with quote
Are they getting MADHOUSE?
RadicaLElly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quote
I'll say it again - Ai Yazawa's having a really good year
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
noneko_Mamimi

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:04 pm Reply with quote
RadicaLElly wrote:
I'll say it again - Ai Yazawa's having a really good year

Ha, yeah she is. Which makes me pretty happy, cause I love her. I can't wait to see the Nana anime.
jay saenz

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 4:08 pm Reply with quote
OH MY GOD!!! I cant wait to watch this anime series... this is so cool ... now i hope that the nana fandom would get even bigger than its now.

Hopefully they will make a good adaptation to anime... good stories often fall short to meet the expectations that the fans have.
holl.e.rama

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quote
Ooh, that's good news. I can't wait to see that! (I still need to watch Parakiss anime...) I wonder who'll do the theme songs? (haha, that's a random question I guess when it's just been anounced). Yazawa is huge right now.
dormcat
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:15 am Reply with quote
Hollerama wrote:
I wonder who'll do the theme songs? (haha, that's a random question I guess when it's just been anounced).

Miki Nakashima would definately be the first choice. We only have to worry about whether she'll take the job or not.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
kopiikat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:42 am Reply with quote
That song is all over Japanese TV. I don't even get a chance to watch TV much over here, but when I do, I usually hear at least a clip. Maybe I've just been lucky.

I hope they show it at a convenient time so I can actually watch it. Sadly, it was easier to watch anime when I was in the States.
Akukaze

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:56 am Reply with quote
dormcat wrote:
Hollerama wrote:
I wonder who'll do the theme songs? (haha, that's a random question I guess when it's just been anounced).

Miki Nakashima would definately be the first choice. We only have to worry about whether she'll take the job or not.

My bet is Nakashima-san for the opening theme and Yuna Ito for the ending theme. Especially since the Endless Story single has been a good bit above Glamorous Sky in the Oricon charts for a while now (ES is at 11th for this week, and GS is somewhere below 31).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1