• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3's 3-Minute Promo Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malvarez1

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:31 am Reply with quote
Those graphics....

I want this game now!
sainta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 11:03 am Reply with quote
CyberConnect needs to add guest characters from .hack. It wouldn't be difficult since that company created those games and I think Kite and Haseo would serve as good rivals to Naruto and Sasuke, respectively.
Juno016

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:00 pm Reply with quote
sainta wrote:
CyberConnect needs to add guest characters from .hack. It wouldn't be difficult since that company created those games and I think Kite and Haseo would serve as good rivals to Naruto and Sasuke, respectively.

Especially after Daisuke admitted that Haseo was generally based on Sasuke in the beginning.

After watching this trailer, I noticed... there's multiple-enemy fights. I didn't like them in the PS2 games, but they could possibly improve this time around in the PS3 games. Either way, this game is looking better and better the more I see content for it. I want it so badly...
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote
sainta wrote:

God that would be EPIC
sainta

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
sainta wrote:

Especially after Daisuke admitted that Haseo was generally based on Sasuke in the beginning.

After watching this trailer, I noticed... there's multiple-enemy fights. I didn't like them in the PS2 games, but they could possibly improve this time around in the PS3 games. Either way, this game is looking better and better the more I see content for it. I want it so badly...

Really? Where? Also, Sadamoto once said that Naruto was a model for Kite in terms of clothing.
http://web.archive.org/web/20081216092950/http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/hack/event/gff2003/gff2003.html
Ambimunch

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:01 pm Reply with quote
haseo <3
Juno016

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:27 am Reply with quote
sainta wrote:
Juno016 wrote:

Really? Where? Also, Sadamoto once said that Naruto was a model for Kite in terms of clothing.
http://web.archive.org/web/20081216092950/http://www.cyberconnect2.jp/hack/event/gff2003/gff2003.html

I've got one of the .hack//LINK & Quantum guidebooks that give interviews. He says it in both (though it is half-blurted out in both because of its published materials being copyrighted, I believe--yet still obvious of the origin).
I think it's pretty cool. Though I'd have to find the scan of the page from the LINK one again if I can't find it somewhere else. I don't have either physical copy with me because I'm in Japan right now.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1