• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The X Button - Crimson Guide

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kimiko_0

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quote
Whoa, when did they translate the Class Of Heroes 2 website?
It isn't even linked from either MonkeyPaw or GaijinWorks. Come on guys, if you want people to buy your game, make sure they can find it in the first place Rolling Eyes
They don't have to convince me though. I'll be buying it as soon as possible Smile

As for Circle Of Mana, yeah, that was an unsurprising disappointment. A port of Seiken Densetsu 3 would be totally awesome, but Squenix just don't care anymore about their older franchises that aren't Final Fantasy Sad
CrownKlown

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:16 pm Reply with quote
Unchained Blades, why u no physical release? At least if you are going download only make it on the a console not a handheld. Id marginally be tempted to download it on the ps3, but not on the psp or 3ds.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:13 pm Reply with quote
Street Fighter X Mega Man: Well, it's got Mega Man and Blanka in it, and that would make it an instant sell for me, but...

Todd, you have no idea how far fanart could go with Honey Woman. Splash Woman was a much safer choice, believe me.

Lightning Returns: I think I preferred the Valkyrie armor and her old soldier duds to this monstrosity of a garb.

Circle of Mana: Let's face it people. The great age of RPG classics is over. They will never do right by the Mana series again. Circle of Mana is proof of that. I had a feeling it was going to be a letdown anyway.

Kimiko_0 wrote:
As for Circle Of Mana, yeah, that was an unsurprising disappointment. A port of Seiken Densetsu 3 would be totally awesome, but Squenix just don't care anymore about their older franchises that aren't Final Fantasy Sad

Just as Crapbomb doesn't care about anything that isn't Street Fighter. Foolish companies. Foolish, foolish companies. -_-

Screenshot of the Week: Does...does Bishamon strip for us? If so, I love Lilith more than I already do now. <3

Aero Porter: Think they'll ever make a game that lets you quietly watch an airport, or any other real life setting for that matter, in action and actually call it a game?

Black Night Sword: Really Todd? Anime has gotten away with much worse titles. And ugh, don't ever call Wataru Keith Courage. That's one dimwitted localization name I can do without.

Unchained Blades: I'm wondering when I'm ever going to get to buying this.
Sheleigha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:10 am Reply with quote
Note about Class of Heroes 2: although the Kickstarter did fail, Vic Ireland has said himself on Neogaf, that they MAY have a pre-order only run for a regular physical copy! It looks good that it might just happen, and with support of this title (in any form) he hopes to try and get the other Class of Heroes titles as well.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1