• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Cyborg 009 Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrno2

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 7:19 am Reply with quote
Another one? Gee whiz can't they think of something else to animate other than stuff that they've animated like say 10 times already? Razz
Nobuyuki

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 8:26 am Reply with quote
Chrno2 wrote:
Another one? Gee whiz can't they think of something else to animate other than stuff that they've animated like say 10 times already? Razz

Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet. Wink
From what I can find on the Ishinomori Co.'s website and Babelfish, it's not about the familiiar redsuits, but a female cyborg spy (think 007 a.k.a. James Bond).
And here's a Japanese site about the announcement; check out the cosplay model. Smile
Gorgoroth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:16 am Reply with quote
Quote:
Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet.
I Belive I have Heard of one.
Chiyosuke

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:45 am Reply with quote
Damn, it hasn't even been ten years since the Avex, TX, Hakuhodo produced one has been finished. I wonder if it's likely we'll see it over here considering how, apparently, bad that one sold. I'll reserve judgement on the possibility of SPE getting til I see what they do with Blood+.
Wyvern

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:26 pm Reply with quote
Meanwhile, we're probably never going to get to see all of 009 uncut. It's a shame, some of the later episodes were apprentally really something.
Chrno2

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:47 am Reply with quote
Nobuyuki wrote:
Chrno2 wrote:

Except I don't think this one's been animated at all yet. Wink
From what I can find on the Ishinomori Co.'s website and Babelfish, it's not about the familiiar redsuits, but a female cyborg spy (think 007 a.k.a. James Bond).
And here's a Japanese site about the announcement; check out the cosplay model. Smile

Ah, I see. I guess there's a whole mess of stuff that hasn't seen the light of day since the manga days. Smile This might be worth checking out.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1