• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Adds 4 More 'Alice in the Country of' Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:48 pm Reply with quote
I've been buying the -no Kuni no Alice franchise manga so far so I'm glad to see they've got more lined up. Hopefully they keep going. There's so many of them: http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=20592
But at least they only a couple volumes per series.
Conner Crooks

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:20 pm Reply with quote
If we haven't monopolized the Alice series, well...then we're not doing our job. Wink

But I can safely say that we'll continue releasing and licensing more Alice, since the demand is pretty darn strong and I don't see it going away anytime soon.
Chagen46

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Holy god how many manga are in this damn series? If only I had money..being a fudanshi is expensive.
Faiga_Raisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:53 pm Reply with quote
A tip of my hat to you and the rest of the staff over at Seven Seas Ent..

I have to admit, I was worried there was going to be a battle between you guys and Yen Press over the series. But I saw the split of Ichijinsha and Mag Garden.

Now if only JAST USA or Aksys picks up the VN...
Beldarius

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:12 pm Reply with quote
I've already bought all released English volumes of these series - there's a Finnish online store that stocks them. So yeah, I'm pretty darn happy that more of their manga will be released in English. <3

I really hope Gray Ringmarc's (Lizard) stories Tokage no Hosakan and Kuroi Tokage to Nigai Aji get translated someday, too~ >////< ...From what I checked, there should be six Clover stories, one Joker story and four Renai Otogibanashi stories left. (And two fanbooks/sidebooks, but I doubt those will be translated anyway. Anime hyper)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1