• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
PR: VIZ Media Takes Manga Fans Behind the Microphone for the Launch of Voice Over!: Seiyu Academy

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gyt Kaliba

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:48 pm Reply with quote
First time I've heard of this series before, huh. Sounds interesting enough that I'd want to look into it, but is it only coming out here in digital format, or will a print version also be coming out?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
LKK

PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:03 pm Reply with quote
Gyt Kaliba wrote:
First time I've heard of this series before, huh. Sounds interesting enough that I'd want to look into it, but is it only coming out here in digital format, or will a print version also be coming out?

The article states that there will be a print version and a digital version.
Quote:
The new manga (graphic novel) series by Maki Minami will be published under the company's Shojo Beat imprint, is rated ‘T’ for Teens, and will carry an MSRP of $9.99 U.S. / $12.99 CAN.

VOICE OVER!: SEIYU ACADEMY will also be available digitally for $6.99 (U.S / CAN) from VIZManga.com and for digital download through the VIZ MANGA App for the Apple iPad®, iPhone® and iPod® touch, Android-powered smart phones, and also for NOOK tablets and devices.
Alan45
Village Elder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:31 am Reply with quote
The print version is already out, it was released in comic stores yesterday. It is basically a high school story with a side of voice acting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1