• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Exiled From Paradise's Main Cast, Promo Video Unveiled

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:07 am Reply with quote
Mm, I'm still not sure how I feel about this yet but hopefully something decent to watch. Urobutcher is involved in this huh? I am interested tbh.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:46 pm Reply with quote
This isn't a game-breaker on whether I watch it or not, but dang that is one of the more uncomfortable-looking female costumes I've seen recently. Part of me wishes they'd make character designers actually wear the costumes they draw, just so they'd understand how much those thongs would ride up on you. Anime hyper
configspace

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Looks pretty good. The cel shaded rendering is perfect so far in the shots. The movement however still belies its 3D CG origin.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:23 pm Reply with quote
Agreed, looks real nice.

So looking forward to this movie especially thanks to the director after two of my favorites in Gundam 00 and the first FMA.
Hamu

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:25 pm Reply with quote
Love how Mizushima has a "seiyuu posse" of sorts. So glad Shinichiro Miki is getting more lead roles lately.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:49 pm Reply with quote
Hamu wrote:
Love how Mizushima has a "seiyuu posse" of sorts. So glad Shinichiro Miki is getting more lead roles lately.

Heh, yeah. Very Happy
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:30 pm Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:
This isn't a game-breaker on whether I watch it or not, but dang that is one of the more uncomfortable-looking female costumes I've seen recently. Part of me wishes they'd make character designers actually wear the costumes they draw, just so they'd understand how much those thongs would ride up on you. Anime hyper

When's the last time a gal complained for comfort over looks? If I had a nickel every time I had to hear it the other way around! Laughing
vashfanatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:47 pm Reply with quote
enurtsol wrote:
When's the last time a gal complained for comfort over looks? If I had a nickel every time I had to hear it the other way around! Laughing

When's the last time?
http://eschergirls.tumblr.com/
http://womenfighters.tumblr.com/
And seriously, women only care about what they look like and not comfort? I hope that was a joke, because if you really believe that, you don't know enough women.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote
vashfanatic wrote:

And seriously, women only care about what they look like and not comfort? I hope that was a joke, because if you really believe that, you don't know enough women.

Know too many actually. Yes, I was making a joke. Smile
(Like waiting 2 hours for a 20-min dress up since they're not comfortable in those clothes so ya suggest something comfortable but they say no they don't look good in it so they try something else they look good on but keep trying to make that comfortable enough until they can't really so instead get something else good on.)
GhostShell

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:12 pm Reply with quote
Looks pretty interesting, though admittedly, my first thought upon seeing the Arhan was Bakugan (don't watch it, don't play it, but I've seen the commercials).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1