• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Some of the 8th Annual Seiyū Award Winners Announced

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:03 am Reply with quote
Grats to all the winners!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
shiranehito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:41 am Reply with quote
For Kei Tomiyama award and Kazue Takahasi award winners, I think it's better for the article to write what other medias they're voicing. It's just written as performer who broadens the profession of voice acting in every form of media, but since the article only provides their role in animes, I'm not quite sure about that.

Maybe viewer should click the link and read every single role they played.... *sigh*
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:03 am Reply with quote
shiranehito wrote:
For Kei Tomiyama award and Kazue Takahasi award winners, I think it's better for the article to write what other medias they're voicing. It's just written as performer who broadens the profession of voice acting in every form of media, but since the article only provides their role in animes, I'm not quite sure about that.

Maybe viewer should click the link and read every single role they played.... *sigh*
I was thinking the same thing but im gonna do that anyway Anime hyper.

"Award for the work that demonstrated the appeal of voice-acting to the fullest" For Girls und Panzer? I kind of laughed. I dont fully understand this award but I laughed because GuP had multiple VAs voice like 3 or 4 characters. I wont deny to using the voice mod in WoT tho, so it is a very...appealing voice acting example Anime hyper
crosswithyou

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:49 am Reply with quote
I was happy to see Miki and Mitsuishi announced as winners. RIP, Utsumi.

Wonder if Kamiya will win the most votes award again this year, LoL. I actually haven't been voting the past couple years.
belvadeer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:06 am Reply with quote
Kenji Utsumi, you deserve this award and any others.

Shinichiro Miki and Kotono Mitsuishi, no surprise there. I guess nothing short of epic could be used to describe their impressive contributions.

Rokuro Naya (who is awesome), I'm sure your older brother has always been proud of you. Keep it up.
As3ann

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:43 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

"Award for the work that demonstrated the appeal of voice-acting to the fullest" For Girls und Panzer? I kind of laughed. I don't fully understand this award but I laughed because GuP had multiple VAs voice like 3 or 4 characters. I wont deny to using the voice mod in WoT tho, so it is a very...appealing voice acting example Anime hyper

I am shocked too. That category usually won by a long running anime with extended characters and casts.
In my opinion, Gintama should win that category in a year or two years back (when it was still running) because the voice acting, the lilne deliveries of the characters are AWESOME.

Anybody has predictions for who're going to win best male and female VA this year?
getchman
Space Cowboy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 am Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
I wont deny to using the voice mod in WoT tho, so it is a very...appealing voice acting example Anime hyper

where can I find this mod?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1