• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Junjō Romantica Season 3 Reveals More Cast, Staff, Theme Songs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 1:42 am Reply with quote
At least I now have one show to watch during the summer season. Hopefully the 3rd season will inspire me to go back to the manga as I still get the occasional nag to carry on.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
fencer_x

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 2:03 am Reply with quote
Takahiro *Takahashi (not Takashi)
CrowLia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 3:06 am Reply with quote
I'm kind of worried that they're already announcing all of Usagi's family but no word on Kentaro Ito or Nobutoshi Canna. If there's no Egoist* this season, my excitement for the series will be toned down to mild interest

*IIRC there's not much Egoist left to animate from the manga (if any), but I want to hope because I'm kind of sick of Romantica at this point.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 6:10 am Reply with quote
I must admit I was finding Terrorist the most interesting before I dropped it; Romantica was getting a tad ridiculous when spoiler[the cousin ] turned up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Keichitsu0305

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 7:16 am Reply with quote
From what I've seen (been reading scans online to catch up) Terrorist has pretty much taken over Egotist (unfortunately for me); Shinobu/Yo storylines have been given at least 3 chapters while Hiroki/Nowaki have only been given 2 chapters max every other volume. So expect more terrible cabbage jokes this season.
Crying or Very sad

I for one actually like Kaoruko Usami because at least there's a recurring female character in the series who's trying to woo Misaki. Laughing
pandoraking

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 8:46 am Reply with quote
bad news... i hoped Annabel would perform the opening... sad day
poonk

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 am Reply with quote
TsunaReborn! wrote:
I must admit I was finding Terrorist the most interesting before I dropped it; Romantica was getting a tad ridiculous when spoiler[the cousin ] turned up.
Same here-- so while I wasn't exactly clamoring for more Junjou-anything*, I'll just be happy with whatever continuation of Terrorist we get to see since they were my favorites as soon as they showed up anyway.

*Let's be honest, there are so many other BL titles that deserve a shot at an anime adaptation.
TsunaReborn!

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2015 12:19 pm Reply with quote
I agree there are pleanty of more deserving series that could be picked up (I'm still hoping for an Awkward Silence adaptation). Junjo is a farily safe bet for another series as its always been fairly popular in the west and has had a relatively successful fan base in Japan.
neilcfreak

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 11:58 am Reply with quote
this has been the longest story I've ever seen about "no homo" ever.

spoiler[He even confessed to him and it's still going whhhhhy]

Yeah Egoist is getting a little boring now which sucks cause they use to be my favorite, then again I haven't read JR in like 3 years.
Izu0

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 2:54 pm Reply with quote
Anime hyper yaoi for me to watch in summer!! Anime hyper
I wish there will be Free season 3 too
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MaxSouth

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2015 4:49 pm Reply with quote
I thought this horse was dead already.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1