• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
A Discussion for One Piece Theories

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rusyboy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:29 am Reply with quote
Can i start off a thread in here... I don't know if i can or if can not

So i am heading on to do it...

One Piece Speculation More like what are called theories i am going to write about my favorite one right now about is Jinbei Being the 10th member do you know how..

in the latest Three Covers A Boy has been shown along side Jinbei wearing a tshirt with No. 10 On it.

[Edit]: removed duplicate text and signature. Errinundra.
rjuaryan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:56 am Reply with quote
My theory is that Kaido possesses the Typhon Devil Fruit power.

Typhon is best known as the most horrifying and powerful monster in legend, no beast or demon was as feared by the gods as was Typhon in Greek mythology. Given that Doflamingo, a Celestial dragon and part of that “Godly” bloodline, fears Kaido so much supports my first claim.

Typhon, or Typhoeus, is a well-known humanoid monster in Greek Mythology, that, is called the Father of all Monsters. He (and his wife of course) gave birth to/controls such legendary, and well known creature/beasts like: Cerberus, the Sphinx, the Hydra, the Chimera, the Gorgon etc. (He is also said to control ALL monsters/creatures/beasts).

He is described in many different ways, varying slightly from legend to legend, but aggregating the most popular descriptions gives us this image of the beast:
-He is massive in size
-He had the torso of a man
-Each leg was an enormous viper coil that writhed and hissed as he moved
-He had a main head that hosted 100 snake heads that constantly screamed the sounds of various animals
-He has a human-like head and glowing red eyes that drove fear into the hearts of all that looked upon them, and a “savage jaw” that breathed fire
-He’s a winged beast
-His fingers were made of deadly serpents

In which, I propose that his crew or division commanders are more likely comprises of gorgon, cerberus, chimera, sphynx, hydra, nemean lion, orthos, ladon or other mythological beasts.

{Edit: Removed signature and spam link. ~ Psycho 101}
RAmmsoldat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 10:02 am Reply with quote
i so badly want barto to be crew member 10
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:47 pm Reply with quote
I went and merged the 2 threads since they're both on One Piece theories. I also want to mention that signatures are not allowed rusyboy & rjuaryan. So please don't make any more posts with them at the bottom. Thank you.
Brook-Gomamon

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 3:35 pm Reply with quote
I'm hoping Bartolomeo becomes the next Straw Hat. He'd probably fit the bill since he's spoiler[a major fanboy for the Straw Hat Pirates.] I'd be disappointed if no one from the Dressrosa Arc got in. Heck, Bartolomeo for Smash.

I think he would get in solely because he'd probably spoiler[beg. That is easily the kind of person he is.]
ayanami000

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:04 am Reply with quote
bartolomeo is not going to be the new crew member i guess. because he has his own pirate crew.

rebecca would be fit. as a dancer of mugiwara crew lol he mentioned before he wants a dancer in his crew. im not sure if he can dance tho Very Happy. or maybe no one in dresrosa is going to be a new strawhat member.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1