• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Saiyuki Reload Blast Manga Goes on Hiatus

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wiion

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2016 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Tell me this is a April fool's joke Sad
She's making me feels sad,I really really hope that she'll be okay soon, she's my favorite author !
I will wait years & years for a new chapter (it's what we all already did after all Wink ) but I want to know that she's okay when I read it,she just seems to overwork with all the projects she does (artbook,mangas,etc...).

At this point,Saiyuki will be finished in 20 years....I don't mind because I don't want Saiyuki to end,I grew up with it, but I'm also afraid to never see the end of it ....

Her health did a lot to reduce the popularity of her works (like 2 volumes of Saiyuki Reload Blast since 2009 ->7 years / not even licenced in France because no one remember it anymore...) even if she has a solid fanbase...
I'd love to see a new anime serie,with a real budget on the animation,and the chara-design of the recent OVAs !

(Ps : sorry for my english,I'm not a native speaker ^^; )

Ps(2) : If you don't know Saiyuki, just READ IT. It's great,and the art evolution is just BEAUTIFUL Shocked
KH91

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 am Reply with quote
Come back 110%. The world needs more Saiyuki.
PsychoCJ

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:39 am Reply with quote
She is the one mangka that I always worry about. It sounds like she has been through a lot and I hope that she will make a quick recovery. Keep fighting!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1