• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Game Maker Voltage Establishes Vol Pictures to Develop Films, Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
harminia

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:15 am Reply with quote
ohhh they're the ones who do all the romance mobage where the dudes all look the same
I remember spending small cash one time on Be My Princess and regretting it forever
invalidname
Contributor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:15 am Reply with quote
CNN had a pretty substantial feature story on Voltage last year: http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/21/asia/romance-gaming-japan/index.html
Wahappen

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:09 am Reply with quote
They've been making those "Voltage Inc best guy of the year" short animations every year but they haven't adapted any of their works to anime. They only made drama cd's And mangas, Glad that they're stepping up their game like otomate.

harminia wrote:

I remember spending small cash one time on Be My Princess and regretting it forever

Dont get me started on BMP for GREE, after they discontinued their service my money and hardwork went down to sewers then suddenly Voltage made that remake party version where we can play the same exact story from Gree all over again. Wtf give me my life back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1