• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Anime, Manga Releases, December 17-23

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
myskaros

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:57 pm Reply with quote
So many light novels release this week. Too bad I preordered them all with RightStuf, I'm pretty sure they're completely backed up and won't get my order shipped until next year Sad I haven't had anything shipped to me since October.
R. Kasahara

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:20 pm Reply with quote
This week's manga release list is also pretty insane. And I'm due a small pile of preordered books (manga in my case) from Right Stuf as well. Hopefully they'll all be shipped by early January. (ETA: They shipped today [12/20]! Forum posting karma works sometimes Smile )

Last edited by R. Kasahara on Wed Dec 20, 2017 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
KH91

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:27 pm Reply with quote
Hundred, Wing, Koyo, KH2 released on a great day. Can't believe SAO released today though.
Silent_Ninja

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:15 pm Reply with quote
Very happy to see 3-gatsu no Lion (March Comes in like a Lion) came out on blu ray today. I've been looking forward to rewatching the show in English ever since it's English dub announcement almost three months ago. From the dub clips and trailer I've listened to on the show's Facebook page, I am very pleased with how it sounds so far and it's a beautiful piece of art that deserves a great English dub. However, I am not willing to spend $129.98 USD (according to RightStuf) just so I can watch it in a different language; although, it might be a little while before it's available to watch online or download, but that's okay. Also, I'd rather wait for a true complete collection which will include all seasons in one set but that would take forever to arrive or perhaps not even arrive at all Sad

Last edited by Silent_Ninja on Wed Dec 20, 2017 8:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Catsplay

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:48 pm Reply with quote
So I think the information presented here is wrong about The Rising of the Shield Hero volume 10 releasing today (the 19th of December) since volume 9 just came out last month and everywhere I look, including Amazon, says volume 10 isn't out until March 20th, 2018.
myskaros

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Complaining on the Internet always helps! I've gotten 2 shipping notifications from RightStuf today Smile
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1