• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll, Funimation to Stream Karakai Jozu no Takagi-San, Dagashi Kashi 2 Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:14 pm Reply with quote
I am really surprised they are dubbing takagi. Not that it is going to be bad but room is almost out with all the continuing dubs from last season (4) plus the 4 sequels coming this season (touken ranbu, overlord, saiki k, and silver guardian) that they still haven't officially announced. Hopefully they didn't lose out on the licenses for saiki or overlord at least.
Greed1914

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:15 pm Reply with quote
I'm so ready for more Hotaru!
Raebo101

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:24 pm Reply with quote
Tabitha Ray's returning as my waifu Hotaru! I am SO relieved. Very Happy
Baggie_Saiyan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 pm Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
I am really surprised they are dubbing takagi. Not that it is going to be bad but room is almost out with all the continuing dubs from last season (4) plus the 4 sequels coming this season (touken ranbu, overlord, saiki k, and silver guardian) that they still haven't officially announced. Hopefully they didn't lose out on the licenses for saiki or overlord at least.

What 4 are continuing into next season?
Lord Vaultman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:15 pm Reply with quote
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:

Garo

Black clover

Magus bride

Dies irae (6 episodes)
Joshua Zarate

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:40 pm Reply with quote
I am so glad that Crunchyroll got Tagaki-San. The manga is so sweet and I’m looking forward to watching it in anime form. Very Happy As for Dagashi Kashi, I heard things about it, but I’m currently wondering whether or not I should give the series a chance in time for season 2. Hotaru’s character design has always looked appealing to me, so maybe I will watch it just for her. Well, that was quick thinking on my part. I hope that I will like it.
Mr. Oshawott

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:53 pm Reply with quote
Well...Time to break out the candies for 15 minutes of Hotaru-san! Smile
Random Name

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 9:20 pm Reply with quote
I never even heard of Karakai but after a quick Google search not really interested...I wish they would at least confirm overlord their lineup currently just makes me sad.
gedata

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 11:33 pm Reply with quote
I dropped Dagashi Kashi while it was airing but there's still time to reverse that decision maybe.

Takagi-san is my reason to next year.
Baggie_Saiyan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:29 am Reply with quote
Lord Vaultman wrote:
Baggie_Saiyan wrote:
Lord Vaultman wrote:

Garo

Black clover

Magus bride

Dies irae (6 episodes)

I completely forgot about Clover! (That's how memorable the show is/was I dropped it!)

gedata wrote:
I dropped Dagashi Kashi while it was airing but there's still time to reverse that decision maybe.

Takagi-san is my reason to next year.

Same. The only reason I was ever interested in Dagashi was because of Haberkorn but the show just never sustained enough interest for me.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1