• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Junji Ito 'Collection' Anime Casts Hikaru Midorikawa, Mami Koyama, Rie Suegara

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nodz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:26 am Reply with quote
Quote:
The site will not reveal which stories will be adapted, so that viewers will be surprised, and noted that the characters in the key visual may or may not appear in the anime.

I guess that if the characters have a seiyuu, it kind of confirms they will appear in the anime.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:00 am Reply with quote
I picture a few of his most surreal works...and then a few chapters of the story about Ito’s cats as a breather episode.

I can’t be the only one who thinks that’d be funny.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:42 pm Reply with quote
Please don't get picked up by Amazon... Please don't get picked up by Amazon... Please don't get picked up by Amazon... Sad
LunaPrecure

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:26 am Reply with quote
I haven’t heard many other roles from any of the voice actors that were announced. I hope they do well with the characters. I can see something as complex as Tomie being a difficult role to correctly voice. I think the Tomie films flopped so tremendously, not only because of the poor budget, but the director’s inability to correctly characterize Tomie.
KH91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:58 pm Reply with quote
Dat cast! Excited to hear Hikaru in this. For those who don't know, he is the original Seto Kaiba. You can expect greatness.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1