• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Junko's Kiss Him, Not Me Manga Ends

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
catbot158

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quote
A good manga series. Fun characters, cute art, she chose best boy...the best... Razz
ANN_Lynzee
ANN Executive Editor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:01 pm Reply with quote
I'm not up to date on the manga but I hope it was spoiler[Asuma Mutsumi], although I was also a fan of spoiler[Shima Nishina].
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
harminia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:10 pm Reply with quote
I'm not sure if CR is up to date or not so I'm hoping the best boy choice was what stuck in the last few chapters
Peebs

PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:06 pm Reply with quote
I read it last night and got a bit misty eyed. Now, get back to BL!
phoenixalia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:00 am Reply with quote
A shoujo reverse harem where the girl actually ends up with best boy. That itself makes it amazing. I've been following this manga since its beginning and I'm sad to see it go but happy because it was a great ride.

I hope Junko-sensei makes another shoujo manga. I'd totally read a fantasy shoujo by her!
gaptoothsailor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:39 am Reply with quote
octopodpie wrote:
I'm not up to date on the manga but I hope it was spoiler[Asuma Mutsumi], although I was also a fan of spoiler[Shima Nishina].

I've been up to date since last month's chapter and while I haven't read the last one, I can say for those who'd want to read a spoiler before continuing, that spoiler[Asuma-senpai did indeed end up dating her. There was actually an arc where their relationship is kind of rocky after the initial honeymoon. I liked it because usually once the couple gets together the series ends, but the other suitors end up both accepting and trying to wait out to see if their relationship ends up working out. Overall I thought it was actually impressive how it turned out to that point.] I'm looking forward to this finale!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1