• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Inti Creates Reveals Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 8-Bit Game for PS4, PS Vita, 3DS, Switch,

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrboylan100

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:04 am Reply with quote
I wonder how much the game will cost?
Crystalyn
ANN Managing Editor

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:44 am Reply with quote
Thanks for that, we actually do know the cost, but forgot to put that in the article. It's been added in now (the game will cost $9.99/€9.99).
mrboylan100

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:12 am Reply with quote
Crystalyn wrote:
Thanks for that, we actually do know the cost, but forgot to put that in the article. It's been added in now (the game will cost $9.99/€9.99).
cool thanks
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 1:16 pm Reply with quote
not gonna lie but i was scared for a second there.

After i watched the gameplay i didn't realize(or read the article) that this was a stretch goal and thought it was what the final version would look like.

I was thinking "what the hell? This is WAY off from what I thought the game was gonna look like"

Glad to see that progress is being made, i wish i had the money back when the kickstarter was first put up, I'd have backed one of the more luxurious pledges.
LightningCount

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 2:32 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
...i wish i had the money back when the kickstarter was first put up, I'd have backed one of the more luxurious pledges.

If you still want to back the game (or update to a higher tier), you can do it via the game's fangamer slacker-backer program by May 14th: https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained

Then, if you back it or have already backed it, May 18th is the deadline for locking down your choice of console for both the main game and the retro mini-game.

For more information on how to edit your pledge: https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained/survey_support
Brand

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Calsolum wrote:
I was thinking "what the hell? This is WAY off from what I thought the game was gonna look like"

I backed the game and if this was the final product I wouldn't even be mad. Though I'd love to see one at the graphic level of SotN or the DS games.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Calsolum

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 9:30 pm Reply with quote
LightningCount wrote:
Calsolum wrote:
...i wish i had the money back when the kickstarter was first put up, I'd have backed one of the more luxurious pledges.

If you still want to back the game (or update to a higher tier), you can do it via the game's fangamer slacker-backer program by May 14th: https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained

Then, if you back it or have already backed it, May 18th is the deadline for locking down your choice of console for both the main game and the retro mini-game.

For more information on how to edit your pledge: https://fulfillment.fangamer.com/kindling/bloodstained/survey_support

oh thanks, well there goes this week's paycheck Laughing
ParaChomp

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:51 am Reply with quote
The real question is will it be one of the shittiest games of the year similar to Yooka Laylee and Mighty Number 9?
AiddonValentine

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 12:00 pm Reply with quote
ParaChomp wrote:
The real question is will it be one of the shittiest games of the year similar to Yooka Laylee and Mighty Number 9?

Probably not because there's a difference between Iga and Inafune because Iga is an actual game designer. Furthermore, Iga's games have aged well unlike a lot of Rare games like what Yooka Laylee was going for.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 1:12 pm Reply with quote
AiddonValentine wrote:

Probably not because there's a difference between Iga and Inafune because Iga is an actual game designer. Furthermore, Iga's games have aged well unlike a lot of Rare games like what Yooka Laylee was going for.

This wouldn't happen to include stuff like Harmony of Dissonance and Judgement would it?
GoldCrusader

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 7:25 pm Reply with quote
ParaChomp wrote:

The 8-bit version is going to be amazing just like any IntiCreates games. As for the main game who knows. M9 and Yooka Laylee werent the shittiest anyway, they were just mediocre.
megazero

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2018 10:33 am Reply with quote
The game looks scary.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1