• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Godzilla: King of Monsters Film Delayed to May 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 12:35 pm Reply with quote
So is this sequel not going to have Ford in it? He was probably the weakest part of the previous movie.
hikura

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 1:14 pm Reply with quote
Why was it delayed a month?Is there another high budget film(marvel movie) coming out on it's previous release date?I would like to see King Kong in this movie.I say this considering that on how the most recent king kong movie ended.
Beatdigga

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 2:46 pm Reply with quote
hikura wrote:
Why was it delayed a month?Is there another high budget film(marvel movie) coming out on it's previous release date?I would like to see King Kong in this movie.I say this considering that on how the most recent king kong movie ended.

Captain Marvel.

And Kong vs Godzilla is the film after this one allegedly.
hikura

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2018 6:07 pm Reply with quote
Beatdigga I know that is next. But still would like king Kong to make an appearance. Wishful thinking.
amc9988

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2018 1:05 am Reply with quote
As long as they reduce the human drama relationship that plague the 2014 movie. Seriously I watched the movie for GODZILLA not some human relationship drama, not to mention they barely show Godzilla itself in that movie.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2018 9:39 pm Reply with quote
amc9988 wrote:
As long as they reduce the human drama relationship that plague the 2014 movie. Seriously I watched the movie for GODZILLA not some human relationship drama, not to mention they barely show Godzilla itself in that movie.

Wanting a monster movie that focuses solely on the monster and nothing else makes for a redudant if boring movie.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1