• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
New Good Anime recommendations Please! (AS WELL AS ANIME TO COME IN SUMMER)

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AnimePhantom29

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:21 pm Reply with quote
So I watch a variety of anime and I was wondering if any of you guys know any awesome intriguing anime. I want it to draw me into and really get me to enjoy it. Currently, I am watching: Tokyo Ghoul: re, My hero Academia, One piece, High school Dxd, Beyblade Burt God/Evolution. My favourite is Dragon Ball Super as I have been a fan of the franchise forever. If possible could it still be an ongoing anime? Previous anime I have really found amazing: Chronos rulers, attack on titan, d-Grey man etc. It does not necessarily have to tie in with the ones I have watched or currently watching, it has to grip you into its atmosphere and mood. If you have any recommendations on anime which are going to come out then please reply and let me know as I have a very long free summer ahead of me. Ask your friends or tell them to reply if you know any worthwhile to watch.

Thanks! Very Happy
Errinundra

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2018 6:26 pm Reply with quote
While your enthusiasm for anime is shared by the rest of us, unfortunately recommendation threads aren't allowed.

Check out this thread for ideas, or this search tool.

Have fun.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1