• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Last Hope Anime's Special Video Previews Action Scenes

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SkerllyFC07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:38 am Reply with quote
Though I found this information so far in a spanish site, there was a Netflix panel in the event AnimeJapan 2018, where they informed that the worldwide release dates for the series would be: 1st half in September 14 and the 2nd half in December 21. You can see the link here, and translate it: http://www.anmtvla.com/2018/03/netflix-dice-presente-en-animejapan-2018.html

Previously, there was a news in misiontokyo.com, another spanish site, indicating that the 1st half of Saiki Kusuo season 2 would stream in June 28, and though it actually did a day before, it was true, so it must be true for this as well.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:21 am Reply with quote
Uh CG Mechs, when will they learn
SkerllyFC07

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:47 am Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
Uh CG Mechs, when will they learn

1- Darling in The Franxx wasn´t the great innovation in 2D mechas that everyone was waiting for. The mechs don´t look that interesting apart from being drawn as girls and don´t have features that make them stand out from mechs of ther anime series(heck, they ripped off Pacific Rim and Evangelion´s mecha link feature), and the combat scenes were played in a cliche way that didn´t feel like made by people who worked on Gurren Lagann. Cliche is not what this series should´ve been in its 2D mech department.
2-If you checked the video in this news, the mechs and action scenes are more fluid and they already have some more interesting features than whatever Franxx came up with. Rewatch the video again please
luffypirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:38 am Reply with quote
I’ll check this out!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1