• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Interview: Star Ocean Anamnesis

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Merxamers

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 1:22 pm Reply with quote
So AKIMAN is the one who did the Turn A Gundam illustrations? He's one heck of a talented artist!

Has anyone played this mobile game yet? Most of my game time is split between FEH and FGO, but i'm willing to try something new.
luffypirate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:46 pm Reply with quote
I’ve been diggin SOA since the collab with FFBE.
I got super lucky and summoned them all! Roddick, Fidel, Fayt, Rena, and of course Reimi.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Game is actually pretty fun and generous compared to others with more bland systems and lower rates like Fate/Go. I hate that they measure in DOWNLOADS and not active players
Suxinn

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 7:43 pm Reply with quote
I've only ever watched bits and pieces of my stepbrothers playing Star Ocean: The Last Hope, but I've been enjoying Anamnesis has a mobile game so far. The story isn't terribly interesting, but the characters are cute and the summon rates are generous. I'm at least liking it more than FGO, though that's a fairly low bar to cross.

Also, I don't think this is a big deal, but the "Koro" mentioned here is actually spelled "Coro" in the official English translation.
Flü

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:44 pm Reply with quote
It's a pretty good and enjoyable gacha games with some fantastic graphics and designs.

The progression-system is pretty messy but at least it's not frustrating thanks to the generous rates and item-gains.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1