• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Switch Game Debuts on January 18 in N. America, Europe

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nyren

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:06 am Reply with quote
So is this No More Heroes 3, or is it a spin-off?
Arale Kurashiki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:51 am Reply with quote
Nyren wrote:

No and no. Well, some people might call it a spin-off, but it's still an action game with a focus on its original story, so it's not like just a random inconsequential game. It's a substantial No More Heroes experience in itself, just one that isn't NMH3.
TheAnimeRevolutionizer

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:17 am Reply with quote
Nyren wrote:

To elaborate more on Arale's explaination, while Suda said that spoiler[Travis's scenario is pretty much done with regarding Santa Destroy and the UAA, along with tearing down main sponsor Pizza Bat, later main series will involve a new character.] Travis isn't retired so to say, but Suda feels that Travis alone as a character is still alive and kicking. spoiler[Travis this time around is out traveling the Deep South in a mobile trailer on the road, and has been doing that for several years after having moved out of California. He is still the same otaku we know and love and is presumably living off of his UAA savings and all of his part time job earnings. We still must discover however how he and Sylvia achieved immortality and went off into space though.]
theNightster

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:44 am Reply with quote
Travis is my most wanted in smash
space.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:42 pm Reply with quote
If you want No More Heroes 3, Suda confirmed it's coming.

But BUY THIS GAME. https://www.vg247.com/2018/04/18/travis-strikes-again-no-more-heroes-suda-51-interview/
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1