• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Adult Swim January & February

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:39 am Reply with quote
Quote:
On Monday February 16th Witch Hunter Robin enters the Monday - Thursday schedule at 3pm, pushing the other shows back by half an hour and Lupin is dropped from the schedule (with episode 27 being the final episode broadcast on Sunday, February 15th.)

But the schedule you have listed shows it starting a midnight then reairing at 3AM. 3PM would put it in the Toonami block....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
SSJ Gohan 64

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:21 am Reply with quote
Cassandra wrote:
Quote:
On Monday February 16th Witch Hunter Robin enters the Monday - Thursday schedule at 3pm, pushing the other shows back by half an hour and Lupin is dropped from the schedule (with episode 27 being the final episode broadcast on Sunday, February 15th.)

But the schedule you have listed shows it starting a midnight then reairing at 3AM. 3PM would put it in the Toonami block....

3 p.m. isn't the Toonami block. That's just regular Cartoon Network.
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 10:53 am Reply with quote
Cassandra wrote:

Typo, fixed.
HeeroYuy135

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 4:15 pm Reply with quote
Someone needs a spellchecker, because someone spelled Robyn wrong... Arrow its Robin Confused ...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tempest
I Run this place.
ANN Publisher

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2003 6:32 pm Reply with quote
HeeroYuy135 wrote:
Someone needs a spellchecker, because someone spelled Robyn wrong... Arrow its Robin Confused ...

Spell Chekccker wouldn't help there since Robyn is a proper alternate spelling of the name.

And the someone would be me, I constantly make that mistake.
HeeroYuy135

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 12:26 am Reply with quote
Tempest wrote:
HeeroYuy135 wrote:

Spell Chekccker wouldn't help there since Robyn is a proper alternate spelling of the name.

And the someone would be me, I constantly make that mistake.

Oh...ok
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Vashbebop21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:18 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Inu Yasha and Big O restart from Episode #1 on Tuesday February 10th.

Does anyone know if they ever plan on finishing InuYasha or at least going into the third part after InuYasha goes to Totosai (sp?) to figure out how to use his sword and not become full demon? There are some spectacular episodes after that (i've seen the first 132 and the first 2 movies) and I want to see them in English. Not that subtitled episodes are bad, i just wanna see em in english.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Samurai CDZ

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:38 pm Reply with quote
There are supposed to be new episodes of Inuyasha later this year. I don't know how many episodes but I believe it is a sizable amount (more than 16, at least).
Vashbebop21

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 4:47 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
There are supposed to be new episodes of Inuyasha later this year. I don't know how many episodes but I believe it is a sizable amount (more than 16, at least).

I hope that they air them before they start over. The only reason I even started downloading episodes and movies in the first place was because they kept starting it over at eps. 1. I realize they do that in case someone who has never seen it before starts tuning in...I just wish they wouldn't because I don't like having to wait three months to see the new eps.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
arxane

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 5:05 pm Reply with quote
They're going for 52 new episodes of "Inuyasha" at once, according to their press release at AWA.

I'm more worried about what will happen after they air up to episode 104, because then there won't be that many episodes left. The series is still going on in Japan, they've reached the 130s, and when new episodes don't come soon people are going to flood the messageboards with complaints and questions as to where new episodes are...

Dear Lord, it's going ot be a mess.
Swordfish_II

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 6:45 pm Reply with quote
IY will most likely be pushed off the schedule for the premiere of Wolf's Rain (cause God knows Big O and Bebop need more runs Rolling Eyes ) and new eps. will most likely come in August like they have been for the past year and a half.
littlegreenwolf

PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2003 8:02 pm Reply with quote
You guys are forgetting the pace that Viz has been dubbing Inu-Yasha at. I think there will be plenty more Inu-Yasha eps to dub once they dub the ones they just liscensed.
Ariolander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 4:31 am Reply with quote
Hmmm... tonnami or not I still won't be able tog et home fast enough to see it Sad I have a 45 min 2.7 mile walk every day ahter school. How inconsiderate not letting me see their new anime Anime hyper grrrrrr
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Cassandra

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:08 am Reply with quote
Ariolander wrote:
Hmmm... tonnami or not I still won't be able tog et home fast enough to see it Sad I have a 45 min 2.7 mile walk every day ahter school. How inconsiderate not letting me see their new anime Anime hyper grrrrrr

Wow. It's on at midnight and 3 in the morning. You have school that late? Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1