• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: HIDIVE Launches on VRV Bundle Streaming Service

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:40 am Reply with quote
Until Friday, enjoy select content from these 3 companies on VRV.
G S Palmer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2018 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Dissappointed that you can't link preexisting HIDIVE accounts to VRV since I was hoping this would mean I could finally watch it on my PS4. Hopefully they'll allow it in the future. This is what they said in reply to a query about it:
Quote:
At this time, we’re only able to link Crunchyroll Premium accounts with VRV Premium, but we’re working on making more channels available. Please stay tuned, and we’ll be sure to announce when you can link more of our partner channels to VRV!

So maybe someday...
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2018 2:09 am Reply with quote
G S Palmer wrote:
Dissappointed that you can't link preexisting HIDIVE accounts to VRV since I was hoping this would mean I could finally watch it on my PS4. Hopefully they'll allow it in the future. This is what they said in reply to a query about it:
Quote:
At this time, we’re only able to link Crunchyroll Premium accounts with VRV Premium, but we’re working on making more channels available. Please stay tuned, and we’ll be sure to announce when you can link more of our partner channels to VRV!

So maybe someday...

During the FuniRoll marriage, you could link your CR to VRV account but not link VRV to your Funi account. There was perhaps an incentive to not do the latter link as not all the Funi catalog was on VRV. That's why I used Funi to watch "Tokyo Ghou: Re" in both subbed and dubbed on FunimationNow.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1