• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Oda Cinnamon Nobunaga Manga About Samurai Reincarnated as Dogs Gets TV Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chrono1000

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 9:23 pm Reply with quote
Nobunaga has been almost everything else in anime so it was merely a matter of time until he was reincarnated as a dog. The reincarnated as a dog premise has been used in plenty of western TV movies but I think this will be the first time it has been used for a family friendly TV anime.
TarutoClown93

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:07 am Reply with quote
Chrono1000 wrote:
Nobunaga has been almost everything else in anime so it was merely a matter of time until he was reincarnated as a dog. The reincarnated as a dog premise has been used in plenty of western TV movies but I think this will be the first time it has been used for a family friendly TV anime.

Dog & Scissors is the only other Japanese work I know that had a similar "reincarnated as a dog" premise.

Last edited by TarutoClown93 on Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Dop.L

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:33 am Reply with quote
On the one hand, "Oh, not another Nobunaga show", but on the other hand, "DOGS!"
Ali07

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 8:33 am Reply with quote
Dop.L wrote:
On the one hand, "Oh, not another Nobunaga show", but on the other hand, "DOGS!"

Yep, and for me, it's DOGS >>>>> Oh, not another Nobunaga show. So, I'll be watching this one. Laughing

I think the last Nobunaga show I watch was Nobunagun, which I liked.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:10 am Reply with quote
This is the only Nobunaga show I'm actually hyped for and just because it's dogs.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1