• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Masami Kurumada Teases 'Special Series' of Saint Seiya Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm Reply with quote
Next Dimension ended? I didn't know that... Confused

Either way, I hope this new upcoming series will be good...
Lord Geo

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:11 pm Reply with quote
Sailor Sedna wrote:
Next Dimension ended? I didn't know that... Confused

The article doesn't state that. It says that the "last chapter of the current season" had been published in 2018, which is true. Those were the chapters that covered Volume 12, and since then there hasn't been any new chapters, since Kurumada's been doing the Seiya prequel series & the Fuma no Kojirou prelude short, which itself was simply meant to bring attention to the "Ultimate Final Edition" release for FnK that'll start next month. In fact, this new release will include a brand new "Final Chapter" short for the last book, which is cool.

In fact, Kurumada hinted early this year about another run for Otoko Zaka, even showing some pages on his site, only for that to not happen yet. I guess next year he'll be returning to both Next Dimension & Otoko Zaka properly next year. Guess he wound up getting caught with new projects that he decided to prioritize this year.
SAG4

PostPosted: Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:59 pm Reply with quote
I hope that have 2 volumes of ND released next year to make up for the gap of over a year.
Or from Otokozaka for the manga end quickly and Kurumada focus on SS.
DarkLordDragon

PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2019 1:59 am Reply with quote
I don't understand why he don't focus on Saint Seiya Next Dimension instead of doing side stories.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1