• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mr Love: Queen's Choice TV Anime's 3rd Video Teases Romance, Intrigue

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiawase_Rina

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:30 am Reply with quote
VERY curious about how the anime will be.
I played the game since it got an English release and it sure is interesting.
I can't imagine how far the anime will go but seeing the trailers it will cover quite a bit. Hopefully, they have enough episodes so nothing feels rushed.

Something that would be super nice is if they made a dub with the eng voice actors in the game. Not gonna lie Lucien's/Xumo's/Simon's eng voice makes me weak in the knees. I want to hear him more!
AntiKuro

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:35 pm Reply with quote
I really need to go and pick this game back up. I kind of stopped when things... turned. I can't wait to see the reaction to anyone going into this completely blind. [/u]
IceLeaf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:22 am Reply with quote
I only ever played the beginning of the game and had to drop it due to running out of space on my phone. This trailer makes me want to pick it up again due to it looking like i missed a LOT of stuff. I guess this is kind of the equivalent of being dropped straight into chapter 15-16 in Love Nikki after only playing the first few chapters
iamtooawesome

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:56 pm Reply with quote
Judging from the trailers, it's safe to assume that the anime will cover until 'The Darkest Hour' chapters... Good. I hope the anime explains the plot for us because there are so many plotholes after that arc to the current Infinite Future chapters.

I like where the storys going but the writers had to dabble with the idea of time travelling and Other Dimensions, that's huge stuff bro dont mess with it and basically they made it worse by adding that confusing timeline split plotline lmao... I'm expecting the anime version will fix this for us at least.
Silasa00

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Shiawase_Rina wrote:
VERY curious about how the anime will be.
I played the game since it got an English release and it sure is interesting.
I can't imagine how far the anime will go but seeing the trailers it will cover quite a bit. Hopefully, they have enough episodes so nothing feels rushed.

Something that would be super nice is if they made a dub with the eng voice actors in the game. Not gonna lie Lucien's/Xumo's/Simon's eng voice makes me weak in the knees. I want to hear him more!

I just started playing this game since I enjoyed Love Nikki. That dark turn doesn't surprise me in the least considering all the dark twists their darn dress up game goes through. I too felt this strange weakness with Lucien's voice, and I'm not even a Otome game person typically (That voice should be illegal). I would support the return of these actors.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1