• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
This Week in Anime - How Emilia Got Her Groove Back

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iron Maw

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:09 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Who knows, maybe we'll even be able to see the opening again before the second season ends? Though, maybe I shouldn't get my hopes up, I've fully given up on ever seeing an ED after all

*looks at the lastest epiosde*

Never say never I guess?

But hey even if we never see it again at least we know it exists!

Anyway thanks for the column, it was an excellent read. Smile
leongsh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:17 pm Reply with quote
Good light-hearted summary of the 2nd part of Season 2 so far, excluding the most recent episode, which has been like an open spigot of information and background that puts a lot of matters in context. In the most recent episode, we even get to see and understand why Beatrix lamented Guese's death in the 1st part of Season 2. Of course there's more but less said is better for now as you guys will cover it in due course.

The OP gives us a clear idea of where Season 2 will end. I wonder whether there's enough time/episodes to do so since there still appears to be some key knots to be untied and resolved - the assassins sent to the manor, and the impending killer bunny mob.
jaldaen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 11:49 am Reply with quote
I've loved reading and watching this series and can't wait to see what the ending of this arc has in store. I suspect it will be spectacular in many ways with battles and close calls, especially with the mansion... and the Great Rabbit. Let's not forget those cute little critters of voraciousness.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1