• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Demon Girl Next Door Anime Season 2 to Premiere in April

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Farhanawesome

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:14 am Reply with quote
I hope Sentai still license and DUBCAST the S2 on HIDIVE. Sentai had a few Dubcast show during the show still aired like Bloom into you, Release the Spyce, Revue Starlight, Tonegawa, SNAFU S3, Peter Grill and Ahiru no Sora, but since last year till today, HIDIVE not have any new Dubcast show other than the show from Home media release when Funimation and Crunchyroll got most of the shows from every season and the only show that Sentai got was Redo of Healer.
asneakysnake

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:52 am Reply with quote
extremely happy to hear this + the authors retweet confirming she's still alive.
I hope this gets picked up for weekly reviews this time like other niche shows have.
Nom De Plume De Fanboy
Subscriber
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:28 am Reply with quote
Glad to hear that the second season is still a real thing. I was really hoping we would get it this year, S1 was one of my favorite shows of 2019.

So, S1 finished in the fall of 2019, and S2 will finish in early summer of 2022. These delays are starting to remind me of around 2003 or so, when the wait for disks outside Japan sometimes took a couple of years. Anime dazed Sad
FlareKnight

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:12 am Reply with quote
Would have absolutely loved it to be coming this year. But I'm glad to know that we're set to see it next Spring. That will be a fun show.
Key

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:24 am Reply with quote
Definitely one of the most underappreciated series of 2019. Will absolutely be back to watch more.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2021 9:57 pm Reply with quote
Nice, this was a fun one I watched recently, very happy to see a 2nd season scheduled =)
Megiddo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2021 12:33 am Reply with quote
Woohoo, more fun with Shamiko and Momo to be had. Glad to get the airing confirmed.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1